Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Post-Google I/O 2014 Meetup

After returning from Google I/O and our short travel to the US, we organized a Post-Google I/O meetup on July 7. The resource speakers were Wayne Manuel and me. It was held at the Coins.ph office in Centerpoint Building, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

The event was attended by more than 22 participants; some of them have joined the Google I/O 2014 Extended Manila.

It was a very informal meetup. We talked about the updates and announcements from I/O. We also demonstrated the Android Wear smart watches (LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live). The participants also played with the Cardboard.



For updates on our next events, add GDG Philippines in your Google+ circles. If you are interested in inviting us in your school or community, fill up our event request form at http://eventrequest.gdgph.org


No comments:

Post a Comment