Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Google I/O 2014 Extended

Can't go to San Francisco to attend Google I/O? Get the I/O experience by attending Google I/O Extended events being organized by Google Developers Group worldwide.

The Manila I/O Extended event will be held in Makati on June 25-26. Aside from watching the keynote and sessions live, we'll also have a short program before the keynote. Take the awesome opportunity to connect with other local talented developers and watch the keynote and other sessions live. We'll be announcing the venue, registration form, and other details in the next few days. For updates, add GDG Philippines in your Google+ circles.

Other I/O Extended events in the Philippines will be in Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Nueva Ecija, and Zamboanga.


No comments:

Post a Comment